The Recell Store was started with the consumer in mind. We pride ourselves on providing high quality used cell phones at cheap prices. We are used cell phone experts and have a wealth of experience and knowledge that we try to pass on to our customers. We believe in an easy shopping experience that doesn't confuse the customer. We believe that your money is important and we strive to do everything we can to add to your confidence in The Recell Store. We promise to do everything we can to ensure your shopping experience with The Recell Store is the best. Thanks for stopping by and shopping around. Don't forget to leave with something in your cart.
30 Point Assurance Testing
1. We power on the used cell phone to make sure it is not dead.
2. We place a test call to verify that the phone connects to the network and that the earpiece and mouthpiece work.
3. We test the LCD to make sure there are no internal LCD blemishes and conduct a test on the digitizer of applicable phones.
4. We test the keyboard to ensure that all the buttons function properly.
5. And 26 more comforting tests that assure your phone is ready for activation and use!
Our 30 Day Product Warranty covers the following:
- Phone functions per our 30 Point Assurance Testing
- Activation issues (as long as the phone is activated to the proper network)
- Charging & Synch problems
- LCD & Keyboard malfunction
- Trackball malfunction
- Dead on Arrival (DOA)
Our warranty does not cover:
- Battery life
- SMS, MMS, WiFi, GPRS, 3G, data transfer issues, etc. These are the responsibility of your service provider.
- Damage during shipping (your item will be insured, but it is your responsibility to initiate the claim).
- Any changes to the cell phone (hardware or software) made by the buyer.
- 3rd-Party or After-market software installed by the buyer.
All Recell Store hardware products, including clearance and refurbished products, carry a 30 day Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
By purchasing from the The Recell Store, whether you place your order online, you acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review The Recell Store’s warranty terms, have done so to the degree you need to be familiar with them, and you accept their terms and conditions, including the limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers in them.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Return and Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your The Recell Store purchase of a product, please email us at email@example.com for a Return Material Authorization (RMA).
For returns, you have up to 30 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return. If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, The Recell Store will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to the The Recell Store warehouse within 10 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. The Recell Store will assess a $15.00 restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory. The Recell Store may ask you to provide a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) so The Recell Store can assess the $15.00 restocking fee.
Warranty Returns - You may return your phone within the first 30 days of purchase. Any missing or damaged items (including accessories) will be assessed at the discretion of The Recell Store, LLC. A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for all returns. Returns without a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will not be processed until a RMA number is issued. Receipt of a RMA number does not guarantee a full refund. The Recell Store, LLC will fully inspect each return prior to issuing credit. The Recell Store, LLC will issue a replacement phone for warranty related returns when available. If a replacement phone is not available then full credit (shipping not included) will be issued.
Non-Warranty Returns - You may return your phone for non-warranty reasons within the first 30 days of purchase for a refund (shipping not included) less a $15.00 restocking fee. Phones returned after 30 days of purchase for non-warranty reasons will be issued store credit for the purchase price (shipping not included) less $15.00 restocking fee. Any missing or damaged items (including accessories) will be assessed at the discretion of The Recell Store, LLC. A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for all returns. Returns without a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will not be processed until a RMA number is issued. Receipt of a RMA number does not guarantee a full refund. The Recell Store, LLC will fully inspect each return prior to issuing credit.
How to obtain a RMA number
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Recell Store recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to The Recell Store or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
The Recell Store-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call The Recell Store Technical Support at (970-372-1501) within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. The Recell Store Technical Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
Replacement: The Recell Store, at its expense, will ship another of the same product. The Recell Store Technical Support will put you in touch with a The Recell Store Customer Service Representative who will arrange for replacement and the DOA product’s return.
Service: You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product.
If The Recell Store Technical Support determines that a returned product is not DOA, The Recell Store will apply The Recell Store’s standard product warranty to the product. Further, if The Recell StoreCare determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not DOA, The Recell Store may impose a $40 handling fee.
This DOA policy applies only to The Recell Store products currently offered at the The Recell Store website. As new products are offered, The Recell Store reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
APO/FPO Addresses:If you’re an APO/FPO customer and you’re outside the domestic delivery area, the standard The Recell Store Return and Refund Policy applies — with the exception that you’re responsible for shipping the product back to a state-side return address, plus handling, customs, and inventory liability. Since you’re responsible for the safe delivery of any product you’re returning to The Recell Store, we recommend that you insure it against loss.
The Recell Store offers three convenient shipping options:
- Standard Shipping: This option is free on all qualifying products. Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within six business days after shipment.
- 2-Day Shipping: For an additional charge, The Recell Store offers this expedited shipping option for most products. Products shipped via two-day service prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time two business days after shipment.
- Next Business Day Shipping: For an additional charge, The Recell Store offers this expedited shipping option on most of The Recell Store’s products. Products shipped prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time via Next Business Day service are normally delivered by 3:00 p.m. local time one business day after shipment. Next Business Day delivery is not available for orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves The Recell Store’s facilities. As the delivery of your order is beyond The Recell Store’s control once your order leaves The Recell Store’s facilities, The Recell Store cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.
Signature may be required for some deliveries: Most of The Recell Store’s shipments contain valuable cellular phones. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package, or accept your package if a signature is not required for the delivery. Once your order has prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. Please note that for deliveries that require a signature, if you are willing to assume the risks of delivering your order without a signature, you may authorize The Recell Store to arrange for a delivery that does not require anyone to be at the delivery address.
Undeliverable Packages: Occasionally packages are returned to The Recell Store as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to The Recell Store, please contact The Recell Store to make arrangements for reshipment.
Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of The Recell Store’s carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to The Recell Store.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. The Recell Store does not begin payment processing until The Recell Store receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit card, and lease orders.
The Recell Store will begin payment processing for orders placed on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Your order for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before your local time of 12:00 p.m., pending payment processing, for there to be adequate remaining time in the day for your order to be dispatched.
Please review the Product Availability section below for more information regarding order processing and product availability times.
The Recell Store makes every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times provided by the The Recell Store at checkout. The estimated lead times are in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays). Lead times quoted on the checkout page are for orders that are partially shipped, meaning that items ship as soon as they are available. If you have requested a complete shipment, please add three to four additional days for transportation and order consolidation processing.
Although The Recell Store makes every effort to ship your order according to the lead time provided, shipping dates may change due to changes in supply. If the lead time changes, The Recell Store will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping estimate.
Given the popularity of some products, The Recell Store may restrict the number of such items that you may purchase. The Recell Store will post limitations on quantity on The Recell Store website or will inform you of product purchase limits at the time it processes your order. The Recell Store reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time.
The Recell Store makes every effort to supply you with the products you order, but there may be occasions when The Recell Store confirms orders but learns that it cannot supply the ordered products, either at all or in the quantities ordered. These occasions can include when The Recell Store learns that the products no longer are being manufactured or they otherwise become unavailable to The Recell Store, when The Recell Store cannot source components for the configuration you ordered, or when there was a pricing error at the The Recell Store when you ordered. In those circumstances, The Recell Store will contact you to inform you and, if you are interested, The Recell Store may suggest alternative products that might meet your needs. If you do not wish to order alternative products, The Recell Store will cancel your order for products The Recell Store cannot supply and for any other products that you no longer wish to order as a result, and will refund your purchase price for those products.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Recell Store is not responsible for typographical errors. The Recell Store reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the The Recell Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- The Recell Store reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the The Recell Store at any time.
- The Recell Store may make changes to any products or services offered at the The Recell Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the The Recell Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and The Recell Store makes no commitment to update the information provided at the The Recell Store with respect to such products and services.
- The Recell Store reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the The Recell Store, or to any portion of the The Recell Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the The Recell Store, or any portion of the The Recell Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the The Recell Store, or any portion of the The Recell Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the The Recell Store are governed by Colorado law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No The Recell Store employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the The Recell Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
The Recell Store’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by The Recell Store of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between The Recell Store and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.